Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Now Available: Bosch Fawstin's ProPiganda

Bosch Fawstin is moving forward with his Pigman project with the publication of ProPiganda: Drawing the Line Against Jihad. From the official website:

"My 'remastered' blog collection is now available. It's square-bound, 9 x 11, 128 pages, 75 color pages, the rest black & white for $20. The images and essays have been edited for print, so you'll be seeing new and improved versions of many of them in the book. This blog was meant to be a way to get myself out there while working on The Infidel, so the majority of these images are exclusive, though a few of them may end up as individual covers of the series.

"My blog posting will be sporadic from hereon as I am on a deadline to begin releasing The Infidel in serial form beginning this summer. I'll be around to give and take with blog visitors and I'll be posting story images every so often. Thanks for the support, everyone, here's to a big 2009."
Bosch is taking orders at his website, be sure to check out his limited-time special package deal: an autograph copy of both Propiganda and his Eisner-award nominated Table for One.

Glad to see this out there, along with the news of publication of The Infidel. Shine on, Bosch!

4 comments:

Bosch Fawstin said...

Thanks, Joe, I do appreciate your posting on it, yours is going out today, thanks.

Joe Maurone said...

Your welcome, Bosch, and thanks. I would have ordered the two books together, but I already have Table for One!

Joe Maurone said...

Received my copy today, looks even better in print than in pixel-form. Nice Job, Bosch.

Bosch Fawstin said...

Glad you're happy with it, Joe, thanks again.